Over 30 years of activity in the Private Banking sector means that Banca Intermobiliare is a sound benchmark for every type of investor.
Our reputation is founded on the experience of a bank that was among the first in Italy to specialise in financial wealth management and development of organisational models based on a fiduciary bank-client relationship.
A reputation that has been reinforced over the years thanks to our results and constant growth, our deeply-rooted presence throughout the country and the professionalism and competency of our more than 559 employees, 143 of whom are Private Bankers.
- Commissionaria di Borsa Intermobiliare is founded in Turin
- Intermobiliare S.p.A. is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange
- Commissionaria di Borsa becomes Società di Intermediazione Mobiliare (SIM)
- Intermobiliare becomes a bank known as Bim - Banca Intermobiliare di Investimenti e Gestioni S.p.A.
- Bim Suisse S.A. is founded, a Swiss private bank with headquarters in Lugano that is wholly owned by Banca Intermobiliare
- In a joint venture with the Fondiaria-SAI Group, Banca Intermobiliare creates BIM Vita to service Clients' needs in the insurance sector
- Banca Intermobiliare acquires Symphonia SGR, a savings management company founded in 1994 by Angelo Abbondio
- Bim Insurance Brokers is launched, an insurance brokerage company owned 51% by Banca Intermobiliare and the remainder by professionals operating in this sector
- Bim SGR and Symphonia SGR are merged to form a single company operating under the name of Symphonia SGR
- Banca Intermobiliare signs an agreement with Veneto Banca Holding Scpa and extends its private banking activity by acquiring a controlling interest in Banca IPIBI Financial Advisory, previously Intra Private Bank, (of which it holds 67.28% of the share capital). Simultaneously Veneto Banca Holding takes up 40% of the CoFiTo holding's share capital, the holding company that owns 52.3% of Banca Intermobiliare
- Veneto Banca acquires control of Banca Intermobiliare based on a merger by incorporation of CoFiTo and simultaneously launches a mandatory public offering for Banca Intermobiliare's residual share capital
- Banca Intermobiliare, with authorization from Banca d’Italia dated 24.02.2015, on 5th march 2015 sold the majority shareholding in Banca IPIBI Financial Advisory to Veneto Banca (main shareholder in BIM). On 25th march 2015, with effect from 2nd april 2015, Veneto Banca sold its majority stake in Banca IPIBI Financial Advisory to Capital Shuttle S.r.l.
- From June 30, 2016, the Fund Atlante, managed by the company Quaestio Capital Management SGR S.p.A., is the majority shareholder of Veneto Banca S.p.A. (the majority shareholder of Banca Intermobiliare S.p.A.).
- Banca Intermobiliare becomes head of the Banca Intermobiliare Banking Group.
- Trinity Investments Designated Activity Company, managed by Attestor Capital LLP, acquires the controlling stake in Banca Intermobiliare.